Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Of Cover Art and Brain Melt

I swear I thought I was on the ball with regard to using the internet. I really thought I understood things about Facebook and email and blogs.

Boy, was I wrong!! I don't know why I never blogged to amount to anything before. After all, I cut my creative teeth writing humor columns for my college newspaper. How is a blog much different? Now I am struggling to find things to say!!! So here's my news at least of the moment.

Editing is going great!! More kudos to Angela than I believed possible.

And the cover is looking super cool! I've seen two mockups so far and I think it is really evocative and fun besides! Can't wait to see it hot and live on the Musa and Euterpe sites.

Meanwhile, I'll be guesting on some upcoming blogs as well! I'll be sure to update with dates and times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment